Monday, 17 March 2008

Bye Bye SingTel

Hi there,

I am back again after 3 weeks i guess?

hmzz Was really busy for the past 3 weeks because of work, and also i wouldn't dare to look at my portfilo and STI are looking at a 2660 points support which I strongly believe there are more downside than upside after Bear Stearns takeover by JP Morgan, there will be more to come and to readers with bullets around, go for good fundementals blue stock - NOW!!!

I have decided to sell SingTel and buy in more Yanlord.

In normal cases I would not average down (after my first investment lesson with Ezra), however, I learned something from what I read and put in practise now - sell away your stock when you know where to invest your money to your next stock with good prospect and below intristic value -I am looking for the next "multi-baggers"!!!

I saw a quote today which is very interesting:

Time Is Of The Essence
To be successful, you need leisure. You need time hanging heavily on your hands.

George Soros

I have time now and I will fully make full use of my time.

Good bye SingTel, but i dont love you :~

Well, coming to work, learned many interesting (and finally some useful) stuff for the past 2 weeks about lighting and music/sound system, Okay music does not mean DJ-ing but at least I know what does good sound system means and those old ah peks at alphine can stop dreaming of cheating my hard earned money to buy your poor lousy sound systems.

Another part is lighting - what is the world without light? I learned the different types of lights used in our everyday home and what is a transformer for and of course "voltage", sounds very physicals right? hehe I learned that only doing things and events with passion and love then you will bring value out of it. Hard work does not guarantee success, but for every successful man and woman out there, they have put in trendmendeous amount of hardwork, sleepless night and effort for their work, and I will cross my fingers that I will be able to make it for the next 18 months starting from April :)

Whenever I am alone working or feeling down I will always go to YouTube and look for this guy call Nick Vujicic, he is a man without limbs since young because of some weird illness which cannot be explain. And I will stand in front of the mirror and look back at myself again only to know how fortunate am I that Mdm Lim (it's my Mom by the way) that she gave birth to a healthy son with a decent job and a decent life. I would have commit sucide if I were Nick but guess what, Nick went on to become a motivation speaker and he learned about investment and is a good options trader making decent money out of it and he has a degree as well. He is the sort of insipiration which I really look out for, so for readers who complain life sucks etc perhaps we can learn something from this amazing "giant of man"...

No comments: